Cutting-Edge Program for Babies and Toddlers with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Continuing our commitment to provide best-practice therapeutic intervention for children, PTN is proud to launch a new program called the Early Start Denver Model (ESDM). PTN is one of only two centers in Los Angeles County offering this innovative and cutting-edge early intervention program.
- Designed specifically for children with, suspected to have, or at-risk for autism spectrum disorder who are 12 months to 3 years of age
- Uses developmental play therapy to improve all domains of development, with a focus on social communication and language
- Aims to provide a learning opportunity every 10-30 seconds to compensate for the learning opportunities children with autism miss
- Backed strongly by research that shows a decrease in autism symptoms and an improvement in language skills
- A 12-week group program with six children and three staff members
- Children participate in circle time, snack, and six rotating centers to address their individual goals across all domains of development
- There are only 27 therapists certified in ESDM in the state of California and PTNs Ashley Springer is one of them!
- Parent/caregiver involvement is an integral part of the model and program
- Sessions take place from 8:45-11:30am on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at PTN in Torrance. One home visit will take place every month
PTN is currently enrolling for the Early Start Denver Model program. For more information, contact Ashley Springer, MS, CCC-SLP at email@example.com / 310.328.0276 x302.
About Us |
Education & Research |
Parent Resources |
Ways to Give |
Special Events |
Contact Us |